Welcome

Good Day! I am your host Oba. I created this blog to give usable information on working at home. I and my wife have been able to earn a decent living for the past 2 years from the convenience of our home. Every morning she or I drop our little ones off to daycare and we start our day. It's a true blessing to be able to be home when they leave for school and when they arrive later in the day.

I took the plunge first for this change in lifestyle. I worked as a route manager for a big food company. I spent countless hours on the road :( Simply put, I hated my job. It was too many hours to justify being away from my little so much. I want you all to know that you can do. It is possible. Every week visit here and look around. I am going to do my best to show you whats available and real. I want more working families to join us in the revolution! I feel really blessed and I want to share that blessing with anyone who is looking. Again, Welcome!

Oba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HARO needs an editor!

XACT Solutions - INBOUND CUSTOMER CARE #ICC-0003

Doctor makes more on eBay than practice!